Thursday, December 9, 2010

Holidays without your loved one

Author: Patricia A. Colucci "My Father's Straw Hat" Tate Publishing Available on Amazon.com A book on
personal grieving resulting from the death of my father.

Somewhere in the heavens, I know that I have an angel watching over me. I can honestly say that I had "the" best father in the world. He made life an absolute delight for me and my family.  I have a picture of my father on my kitchen counter, which I lightly touch each day.  In the picture, my father is toasting life with a glass of homemade wine. As I look at it each day, he reminds of, not only our wonderful times together, but that life should be a celebration, and should never to be taken for granted. If only he were here right now, I would tell him how much I love him but, somehow, I think he knows. I love you, Dad. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment